"Supporting Those Who Support Students"
Copyright 2016 Solutions in Education, LLC
Solutions in Education ~ Marcus Sowcik, M.S., RBT ~ Educational Consultant
Contracted professional development and consulting services offer your team focused, meaningful support and lasting relationships. For more information on our model, please click here.
I provide full- and half-day trainings which include presentations, focused problem-solving, general advisement, make-and-take opportunities, and take home materials. Additionally, I offer strategies and support to small groups and individual classroom teachers. I also provide guidance and support to families.
- Differentiated Instruction
- Data Collection
- Inclusive Classrooms
- Classroom Management / Behavioral Support
- De-Escalation Strategies / Crisis Management
- Accommodations and Modifications
- Understanding and Support with Individual Education Plans, Behavior Intervention Plans, Functional Behavioral Assessments, and Antecedent Behavior Consequence Forms
- Effectively Running / Participating in Individual Education Plan Meetings
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (former RTI) Process and Procedures
- Effective use of Technology in the Classroom
- Executive Functioning Skills
- Individual Education Plan, Behavior Intervention Plan, and Re-Evaluation Support and Guidance
- Individual Education Plan, Behavior Intervention Plan, and Re-Evaluation Meeting Participation
- Behavioral Support and Guidance